Are you passionate about Quality Assurance testing and want to expand your horizons with new opportunities and challenges? Do you want to work in a fast-growing company with the most talented colleagues in the industry and the latest technology? Then TRY Dig is for you!
We are now looking for a QA tester with commerce experience who is passionate about building great solutions for our customers. You have the ability and desire to contribute to the continuous improvement of our company and the professional environment. Your most important task will be providing the best technical solutions for our e-commerce customers.
What will you be doing
At TRY Dig, you will work with agile development methods and in projects mainly hosted in our own offices. You will be a part of a team developing and designing customer-centric, high-quality, modern, accessible web solutions. Other responsibilities include:
- First point of contact related to testing
- Define acceptance criteria, affected areas, and functionality
- Ensure requirements are met according to the specification
- Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing
- Ensure progression and escalate blockers
- Responsible for coordinating and tracking issues for the project and reporting status to the stakeholders
- Work and collaborate in cross-functional teams with developers, designers, project managers, and customers.
- Assist in creating test scripts and plans for business-specific end to end test scenarios
- Write and execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document and report on testing phases, progress, and results
- Support the customer with their testing
- Recommend and advise on best of breed testing tools
- Ensure adoption of best practices for QA testing
What we expect from you
We expect you to contribute with drive and dedication and offer a working environment where everyone matters and there's room for personal and professional growth. TRY Dig is rapidly growing and provides the right candidate an excellent opportunity to influence our direction as a company.
- Customer-first mindset
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Good communicator and collaborator
- Very structured, thorough, and detail-oriented
- Professional experience in working within Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and testing related to this
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence, or similar tools
- Ability to utilize test software and simulating software
- Self-starter: Ability to multitask and be open-minded, committed, motivated, and friendly
What we can offer you
- A solid, professional, and forward-leaning environment
- Fantastic lunch made fresh daily by our chefs
- Six weeks holiday
- New and fresh offices in Oslo city center or Riga, depending on your location and preferences
- Colleagues and offices in Oslo, Bergen, Riga, Berlin, and Gothenburg
- A rich social environment with initiatives in everything from food and board games to surfing, sauna, and ice-swimming.