Requirements and skills
- At least 1 year of experience;
- Experience with Vue, React, or other frontend templating languages;
- Bonus points for understanding dynamic server-side languages;
- Excellent communication skills in Latvian and English.
Expectations and responsibilities
- Your most important task will be to work closely with the UX/UI team and to develop modern solutions using Hubspot platform;
- You will need to be proactive and eager to learn Hubspot platform together with other developers;
- We expect you to contribute with drive and dedication and offer a working environment where everyone matters and there's room for personal and professional growth.
Benefits & Compensation
- International team and occasional business trips to Oslo;
- Work with local and global clients;
- Modern office in the old town of Riga but also flexibility to work from home;
- Opportunity to influence work culture and be part of internal processes;
- Full health insurance coverage;
- Paid educational expenses for books, courses and conferences;
- Monthly budget for transportation;
- Monthly compensation up to €2500 gross depending on your skills and experience;
About TRY Dig Latvia
TRY Dig Latvia is a full-service digital commerce agency in Riga that takes pride in building strong relationships with clients to be part of their growth vision. Our company has strong roots in Norway where TRY Dig initially became one of the fastest-growing agencies in the country which led to ideas of expanding outside the borders.
How to apply
Please send your application along with a small intro of why you think you're perfect for this position. CV and a portfolio are necessary also.